Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Happy teasday from Disney!





On Safari





Hello! Yes, I'm in Disney and it's been a long day today! We went to Animal Kingdom and took a safari where we saw many interesting animals. The kids loved it soo much. It has a distinctive African/Indian feel all over the place here. There is Indian music, food, and everything is decorated as if you really are in India or Africa. I love it. One of my favorite movies is from Bollywood, Veer-Zaara. I know that sounds weird and I actually surprised myself that I loved this movie so much. Anyway, it's been great and I'll have more pics later.


Tomorrow we're off to Epcot.

The answer to last week's trivia question: It is a black tea originally from the Wuyi region of the Chinese province of Fujian. It has a distinct smoky flavor because it's smoke-dried over pinewood fires. Your answer could have just been smoky flavored though! Just thought I'd give you the whole answer.

The winner is: Karen!!! Thanks for playing! I'll have your tea sent out as soon as I get back next week.


For next week's trivia question, I just want you to tell us your favorite tea flavor. That's it! The winner will be chosen by random number.


I hope you all have a wonderful week!



"Minnie" smiles,

Lori
p.s. I won't be having the flea market sale this Friday. Look for it next week. Thanks!

4 comments:

Yogihan said...

Hi Lori,

Oh wow, it looks like you are having an amazing time! The safari pictures are making me miss my home country South Africa.
My favourite flavour tea to drink regularly is Earl Grey. I drink it daily!

My Petite Maison said...

Hi Lori,
It looks like so much fun there. Disney is always happy, you forget all your cares in the parks. Can't wait to see your other photos too.

Oh, and congratulations to Karen for being the winner announced here.

My tea arrived this afternoon, it smells wonderful and I'm looking forward to having some tomorrow morning for Sunday breakfast.

I will answer the question for the tea even though I just won just for your information only - it's passion fruit.

Talk to you when you get back, sure you're having way too much fun for this right now ;) Hi Mickey!

xo~Tracie

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori, The pictures are great. I am so glad you are enjoying your vacation with your family. I am sure the children are having such fun. Thanks for the tea and for the congrats from my fellow tea drinkers. I happen to have several favorite teas primarily Vanilla Cream and Earl Gray. I tend to lean towards the black teas. Have a safe trip. :) Karen

Patty Jo said...

Creme Brule sounds real nice! I'll have to try it some time soon! Hope your having a great Mountains visit!! Miss you!