Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Teasday Goodness

Orange Spice Tea




You know, I just love this time of year. I get in the mood to bake apple pies, rake leaves and go antiquing. There's just something about autumn that I especially love. Maybe it's the crisp air, the smell of spices, pulling out fall sweaters, pumpkins and fall gourds, knowing the holidays are coming etc. that does it for me. I really don't know, but every year I look forward to these wonderful days of autumn. I'm so thankful we have seasons. Wouldn't it be boring to have the same weather year round? How terrible that would be. I guess that's why the verse says, "to everything there is a season" We do need change in our lives, don't we? I think it helps us appreciate what we don't have when we are without it.

I hope you're all enjoying the first taste of fall. I told you last week about my wonderful orange spice tea. So delicious!! I finally got my camera dilemma repaired so I can show you my new teacup and this wonderful tea.

Last week's trivia was, "what is a teapoy"? The answer is: A teapoy describes either the end table on which a teapot is placed during tea service, or a wooden tea caddy permanently affixed to a three-legged table.

Thanks so much for playing everyone! The winner is......Christine! Enjoy your tea!

Next week's trivia question is: What is the primary material used in Korean teapots?



My wish for you is a wonderful week full of all the people and places you love the most.



Enjoy the autumn breeze~

Lori


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it me??? Did I win??? Could it be??? I bet it'll smelly yummy and perfect for fall!

As for this next question... I have NO IDEA! If I had to guess, I'd say Jade???