Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving from the Ivy Leaf

Cagle Creations~ new at the Ivy Leaf

Tea strainer~19.99







I hope you are all enjoying this wonderful Thanksgiving week. I am so looking forward to a few days with family and just being thankful for all our blessings. We, as a country, are so blessed. We have so many things that we complain about, but if we stop and think a moment, we will realize it could be so much worse. For every complaint, we could think of five praises. So, have a Happy Thanksgiving!


New at the Ivy Leaf is my absolute favorite candles! She has 41 scents and they are all wonderful. They are all soy, dye-free and last for hours upon hours. They are all hand-poured by Deanna of Cagle Creations. She has many Christmas and holiday scents. One that I love is, Wassail. It smells exactly like the Wassail my sister used to make every year.

Last week, we did not have a winner, so I am keeping this trivia question up until somebody takes a stab at it.


I want to thank each and every one of you that takes the time to stop by the blog and answer the trivia question each week. I know it's a busy time for everyone with the holidays right now, so stop by when you have a minute to relax and take a little breather from the hurried season. We'll be here waiting for you with a cup of tea and soothing music.

I'm leaving you with some beautiful Christmas scenery and gift ideas from the Ivy Leaf to enjoy....


With warm thanks,


Lori

5 comments:

Deanna said...

Lori,
Thanks so much for featuring my candles. I am so excited to be in the Ivy Lea!

Anonymous said...

I believe that the answer to what the ingredients are in tea besides caffeine is: poliphenols & methylxanthine.

fridayfleamarket said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
fridayfleamarket said...

You may have gotten a comment earlier from the FFM. I apologize if it came through your blog. I asked a helper to contact some of the gals whose email addys I didn't have.

Hope you are having a beautiful holiday season. Blessings... Polly

Anonymous said...

What a lovely feminine blog. I especially liked the pictures of the teapot and cups because they reminded me of toile. http://www.janeausten-forevermore.com